Request Board (500)

Posts Replies >> All Updates

Free Expo Opportunity for a Personal Trainer

I am an organizer of YOUnique Wellness, an Expo on April 2, 2016 at the Sharonville Community Center.  This new event will focus on lifesty…

Started by Karen Cianciolo

2 Mar 31, 2016
Reply by Larry Shideler

Looking for Donations for Springfield Arts Council's Salute - Gala & Auction

Interested in getting your goods & services in front of a targeted audience? The Salute Gala & Auction is on Saturday, March 12th a…

Started by Jacki Mayer

0 Feb 17, 2016

Referrals

Hello everyone! I am looking for referrals to small businesses who need accounting and bookkeeping help as well as small business owners, s…

Started by Jeremiah Schalk

0 Feb 9, 2016

Sales, Marketing, Assistant Needed

Our Liberty Township office is rapidly growing. We had a huge year last year and are already on pace for a bigger one this year. Our Offic…

Started by Amanda Gibbs

0 Feb 1, 2016

Looking for someone interested in being a Insurance Sales Representative...

Our office is looking for two individuals who are interested in becoming Sales Representatives for a top three Property and Casualty Insure…

Started by John Sieg

0 Jan 25, 2016

Are you looking to start a retirement plan for your company?

We work with businesses in Ohio and around the country to create retirement plans for their employees. It's a great way to retain employees…

Started by Jacki Mayer

0 Jan 22, 2016

SENIOR CITIZENS

I would like to connect with people who work directly with senior citizens.  I am with Humana and work primarily in the senior marketplace.…

Started by Eric Christianson

0 Jan 19, 2016

January Home of the Month Special at Villages of Classicway

Started by John Nunns

0 Jan 15, 2016

Happy New Year!!!

For those of you I have not met yet, I work for Ryan Homes at the Villages of Classicway in Hamilton Township. I have been involved with TB…

Started by John Nunns

1 Jan 8, 2016
Reply by Clayton R. Hicks

Basement project

I am looking for quotes on finishing part of our basement. Any recommendations of who to call?

Started by Victoria T Strickland, DPT

0 Jan 6, 2016

RSS

>> Get your Badge

Loading…

>> Member Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by H7 Network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service