Request Board (500)

Posts Replies >> All Updates

Pat Hemmings needs an Activity Director

Looking for Activity Directors of Senior retirement communities.Pat Hemmings513.703.2619

Started by H7 Network

1 May 25, 2010
Reply by Joseph J Okum

Looking for more Computer Work?

Tim is starting a computer support business with another person and is looking for preferably a person that is already in the business that…

Started by Doris Gibbons

2 May 25, 2010
Reply by Doris Gibbons

Estate Attorneys

My Estate Sales willl be helpful to their clients and save their clients money.  The attorneys will be leads for me and I can continue to g…

Started by Lynda B

3 May 24, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth Cobb

Job Opening for a Customer Service Representative Handyman Connection

I am needing to replace my existing customer service representative. I am seeking a person with great phone skills and committment to takin…

Started by Illean Durkin

2 May 20, 2010
Reply by H7 Network

TBN and Heits Building Services Need CRM's

TBN and Heits Building Services are hiring Corporate Relationship Managers. Please check out the full blog (Click Here) Thanks for your sup…

Started by H7 Network

0 May 19, 2010

Auto Detailer - East Side

Looking for a recommendation for an affordable auto detailer, preferably on the East Side of Cincinnati (near Mariemont), but am more than…

Started by Eric Marschall

1 May 18, 2010
Reply by Laurie Reed

Quality Plumber

Looking for a plumber for a basic toilet float assembly replacement, potential additional work patching downstairs room ceiling. Eric Marsc…

Started by Eric Marschall

1 May 14, 2010
Reply by H7 Network

Account Sales Professionals

If you desire an excellent opportunity with a company that is consistently growing, you are looking in the correct spot. At Heits we take e…

Started by Joseph J Okum

0 May 14, 2010

Home or small business security system update at no cost!

I specalize in updating home and small business security systems at no cost.   We replace the key pads and control panel at no cost to you.…

Started by Larry N. Weaver

0 May 14, 2010

Wildlife Control Professional?

I am a pest control operator in the Cincinnati area, who needs a wildlife control expert to refer for my customers.  This person needs to s…

Started by Paul Redwine

0 May 14, 2010

RSS

>> Get your Badge

Loading…

>> Member Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by H7 Network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service